CX: the Basics of Customer Experience
As an experienced CX professional you’ll know that Customer Experience (CX) is a hot topic in and out of the boardroom right now. The businesses of today, irrespective of whether or not they’ve established CX programmes, all need to understand the same things – the experiences their customers are having with the business, where they’re encountering obstacles, and how they’re feeling while this is all happening.
We’re excited to bring you a 5-part series focusing on the basics of Customer Experience (CX) and all that you need to know to keep the customer at the heart of your business, and ensure your own CX success. This series is brought to you by inQuba, Africa’s CX leader, with customers on four continents and recognition by leading international analyst houses such as Gartner.
The 5 parts are as follows:
- Customer Experience – is it really important? (Available)
- Feedback collection – structured and unstructured feedback (Available)
- Service recovery – closing the servicing loop (Available)
- Engagement – nudging customers towards goals (Available)
- Journey Analytics – understanding and correcting your customers’ real journeys