On the 9th May 2019 inQuba hosted a live webinar discussing the importance of real business journeys and Customer Journey Orchestration.
Our industry expert speakers were Margot Birbeck (Director, inQuba Australia) and Antony Adelaar (Head of Product, inQuba)
Imagine you could anticipate and fix the customer journeys of tomorrow, systematically.
Identifying today’s customers that are in distress is important, because we want to intervene and reinvent their experiences. Equally important is the ability to anticipate customers who will be in trouble tomorrow, and intervene proactively. It’s systematized service recovery, and ultimately customer retention.
Customer Journey Management, and specifically Customer Journey Orchestration, introduces break-through thinking and techniques for intervening and nudging in a way that keeps and grows customers.
Questions that were addressed
- How do you discover and visualize the real customers’ journeys as they navigate your products and channels?
- How do you intervene and correct poor customer experiences?
- How do you anticipate customer churn, in real time?
- How do you anticipate tomorrow’s poor experiences and nudge customers proactively?
- How do you do all this at scale?
Please complete the following form
TO ACCESS THE WEBINAR RECORDING, SLIDEWARE & HANDOUT: